Finish Trim Carpenter
Stier Supply Company is a 75-year-old family run and operated organization whose goal is to be the #1 Millwork Services company in the Southeast US. Our install teams are responsible for working in new residential neighborhoods where they focus on installing exterior doors, interior doors, trim, stairs, hardware, and blinds.
We are looking for detail-oriented, proactive, and motivated Experienced Trim Carpenters to join our team!
Successful Applicants will:
- Perform carpentry activities such as the installation and/or repair of interior trim, doors, bath hardware, door hardware and miniblinds
- Operate equipment such as: nail guns, screw gun, saws, drills, and other tools as required for this position
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising workmanship.
- Review and implement work orders. Inspect work sites to determine needed improvements
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
Duties for All Skill Levels include (but are not limited to):
- Installation and/or Adjustment of Exterior and Interior Doors
- Installation of Door and Bath Hardware
- Installation of Shoe Molding
- Replace or Repair Interior Trim items such as crown, chair rail, base, casing, treads, risers, hand or wall rails.
Attributes of the IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Proven Problem Solver
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Works Well Independently (requiring minimal supervision)
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Lift 50+ lbs. of material repetitively
Must have the following:
- Basic Carpentry Tools to Start (Tool Purchase Program available for Qualified Candidates after as little as 2 weeks)
- Valid Driver?s License,
- Strong Work Ethic
- Employment Eligibility and Ability to Pass Drug and Background Screening
- Start time 7am
- W2 Employment
Benefits: Life, Dental, Vision, & Health Insurance, 401-K, Paid vacation and holidays
STIER SUPPLY COMPANY At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.