Cabinet and flooring Installer
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up:
- Competitive Compensation based on experience with additional opportunities for raises
- Performance pay
- Growth opportunities
- Steady work and rapid growth in the Phoenix market.
- We are a high-quality remodeling company with an excellent reputation
- Ongoing training and coaching provided
- Experience with flooring and Tiling
- Prior experience in Cabinet modification highly preferred
- Able to install end panels, cut & install crown molding
- Able to install cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Able to drill for hinges and install drawers / roll-out trays in cabinets
- Able to both install new cabinets and change existing cabinets when required
- Prior experience with cabinet refacing, carpentry, or remodeling construction
- Must have all tools and reliable transportation
- Must be punctual, a good communicator, and agree to clean the work area daily.
- Arrive to the job-site on time
- Follow instructions given by the project manager
- Follow Trust points on every job
- Keep work area clean and orderly during the installation project and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently (clients do not want us in their home any longer than needed)
- Be respectful of the fact that you are working in our clients' personal homes and conduct yourself professionally
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
Kitchen Tune-Up Bloomfield Montclair At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.