DH Construction is an insurance-related reconstruction business for residential and commercial properties, specializing in large-loss claims. We offer top pay and the best benefits package in the local construction industry.
We are looking for a Finish Carpenter with at least 5 years of experience in the Reno area.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Minimum of 3 years laborer experience
- Minimum of 5 years carpentry experience
- Perform carpentry activities such as the installation and/or repair of cabinetry, interior trim, doors, bath hardware, door hardware, and miniblinds
- All skills required to finish out the job and have it Turn-key ready for the customer.
- Operate equipment such as: air compressors; nail guns, screw gun, saws, drills, and other tools as required for this position*
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a clean driving record with the DMV
- Must have a truck and your own tools
- Must be courteous and have the ability to communicate well with customers
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Positive attitude where you don’t get rattled easily and don’t mind taking on challenging projects with the goal of exceeding the customer’s expectations
- Dependable, punctual and clean/neat appearance
- High level of integrity as well as desire to learn and grow with the team
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
DH Construction At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.