Reports To: Field Operations Manager
Location: #204 Canoga Park, CA
Bugs A to Z Pest Services Inc. is seeking a Field Technician to join our team in the #204 Canoga Park, CA area. The general knowledge of pest control applications and knowledge of rodent control, and rodent proofing. The ideal candidate has to have field rep licence branch 2 and willingness to learn, and the ability to work independently. We are looking for someone who can work on a variety of tasks from basic troubleshooting to more complex projects. Excellent customer service skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Technical Degree preferred.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other technicians.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders, kneel, crouch, crawl, and twist as needed.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions including exposure to dust, heat, cold, rain, snow, and or fog.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Basic computer skills including ability to navigate websites for information such as parts availability and service fees.
- Flexible schedule
Bugs A to Z Pest Services Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.