Field Supervisor - PTN - Paramedic - Full Time - Nights
ProMedica Toledo Hospital is one of the largest acute-care facilities in the region. Our 794-bed hospital is staffed by more than 4,800 professional healthcare employees who serve a 27-county area throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We also have the area’s largest board-certified medical staff, which is made up of more than 1,000 primary care and specialty physicians. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are a must. In addition, for 15 consecutive years, residents of Greater Toledo have named us the Consumer Choice Award winner in our market. In fact, we’re the only hospital in northwest Ohio to receive this honor.
Primary function is to provide for and facilitate the patient care process. Is directly responsible for the actions of field operations staff on their assigned shifts and have discretionary authority over personnel to ensure PTN policies and procedures are adhered to. Functions as lead Field Training Officer for all field personnel.
Job Duties :
- Monitor, facilitate, and evaluate system performance from a minute-to-minute field operations perspective.
- Respond to calls on an as needed/requested basis.
- Facilitate Incident Command as needed.
- Act as liaison with customers to include medical facilities and fire departments. Address customer complaints and resolve problems.
- Observe and document individual and team performance of field personnel.
- Observe unit responses and driving performances.
- Assist with the investigation process.
- Serve as coordinator for special events coverage.
- Plan, assign, and direct daily work assignments.
- Emergency scheduling duties.
- Referral of station maintenance, supply and or equipment problems to Logistics Technician.
- Referral of vehicle maintenance problems to Fleet manager.
- Monitor compliance of field personnel with medical reporting.
- Provide on line medical consultation and treatment direction to field staff.
- Fill field staff duties as necessary.
- Participates in the interview, hiring and orientation process with new and prospective employees.
- Directs new employees through completion of employee orientation.
Must be Nationally Registered EMT-P licensed in the State of Ohio and Michigan. Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College preferred; or two to four years related experience with ProMedica Air and Mobile; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to move about hospital and between workstations.
Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs
Must be able to understand directions and be able to communicate and respond to inquires.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Must be able to input and retrieve information from computer.
Must maintain a driving record as required by PTN and PHS.
Perform other duties as assigned.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
ProMedica At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.