This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Stone provides unique growth opportunities for top service leaders that are unmatched in the industry.
Are you a high performing Residential Service Electrician ready to train and mentor in a Field Supervisor role?
What do I get?
- Top pay - 100k base plus performance pay bonus and commissions
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Ongoing training for professional development
- Company vehicle
- Company expense card
- Career development opportunities
- Culture of family first and performance excellence
- Full management support
What will I do?
- Train and supervise Field Service Electricians to company standards and objectives including close rates and average tickets
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive culture of excellence and be part of the solution
- Report to the Service manager
- Verifiable track record of 75% close rate and 45k/mo sold and installed
- Familiar with industry standard service delivery system
- Active CO ME or JW license
- Clean driving record
- In the Denver metro area
- A passion for service excellence and growth mindset
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Stone Total Services LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.