Field Service Technician (Warehouse Automation)
OPEX Corporation is currently looking for a full time onsite Field Service Technician to work in Warehouse Automation. The technician will use hand tools for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of material handling equipment. We look for individuals who are mechanically inclined with a strong background in electronics and some software. OPEX is looking for individuals who enjoy and can thrive in a fast-paced environment that involves servicing & maintaining robotic technology based equipment.
- This position is responsible for keeping equipment running in production, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of material handling equipment
- Installing and setting up new equipment
- Interact with the customer to determine the problem
- Completing field service reports
- Keeping the customer informed as repairs are made and answer any question that may arise.
- Interact with management as well as other personnel to analyze and correct any equipment performance issues
- Completing and submitting weekly online timecards and expense report
- Associate’s Degree in related field and/or equivalent hands-on job experience
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- PC Competency, Word & Excel and Windows OS
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Possessing a driver’s license, insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds independently
- Standing and walking, throughout duration of shift
- Ability to maneuver a job site, including small spaces in and around our equipment.
- Warehouse environment
- Must have the ability to lift heavy machine parts while on duty
- Ability to maneuver in and around our equipment, including small spaces
- Squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching overhead, reaching forward will occur while on the job
OPEX Corporation is more than a manufacturer of machines. We continuously reimagine technology to power the future for our customers.
With an innovative approach, we engineer unique automated solutions that support our customers so they can solve the most pressing business challenges for both today and tomorrow. Our scalable Warehouse, Document, and Mail Automation solutions improve workflow, accelerate change, and drive efficiencies in infrastructure.
We are a family-owned and operated organization with more than 1400 committed employees who innovate, manufacture, install, and service products that are helping transform industry every day. We listen to our customers, respect each other, and work together to help reimagine the future through automated solutions.
At OPEX, we are Next Generation Automation.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays and PTO allowance
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long-term disability
- On-site fitness facility Tuition reimbursement available
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
OPEX Corporation At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.