This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Field Service Technician - Electrician or Mechanic - Military Veteran Preferred
JOB TITLE: Field Service Technician
HOURS: Full Time (40+ hours per week)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Compensation: $17.00 - $35.00 P/H based on experience
Industry: Low Voltage Electrical Systems - Security Cameras, Monitors, Alarms, Motion Sensors, Automated Gate Systems, Automatic Door Controls
The Field Service Technician shall be responsible for satisfying the customer’s definition of value by providing the after the sale support to assure the customers of quality performance by our products and shall perform the necessary tasks to maintain the requisite level of such support. This position will specialize in serving our clients with full scope expertise on gate access systems and video surveillance equipment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Installation at the customers’ locations
- Repair service for all emergency, warranty and/or service contract trouble work orders, both in the field and at the shop.
- Service contract inspections
- Assist in the maintenance of the company parts and materials stock and maintain such personal parts and materials stock as may be necessary to the performance of the assigned tasks
- The Field Service Technician is responsible for the ongoing “link” between the company and its installed customer base and must strive to maintain current and accurate communications with these customers;
- The Field Service Technician is responsible for maintaining communications with the General manager as well as the other managers, and fellow Field Service Technicians and clerical staff.
- Electrical and Mechanical skills.
- Time Management.
- Customer Focused.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities and reports to the Field Service Manager
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to the elements throughout the year. Indoor work will be performed during extreme weather conditions.
The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach. Lift, climb ladders and work overhead.
Travel is expected. Must be able to travel and stay overnight when needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior electrical and general maintenance skills preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to work with hand and power tools
Now Hiring Heroes At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.