Field Sales Estimator
the HVAC industry. The Jr. Sales Engineer will play a key role in supporting heat transfer
product sales, both on job sites and through in-office client relationships. To achieve this, the Jr.
Sales Engineer will work closely with manufacturer representatives, contractors and facilities
personnel throughout the NY/NJ area to ensure that sales goals are met, and customers are
satisfied. The Jr. Sales Engineer is also responsible for the overall product selection and design
meet application needs including functionality, material, and test requirements while staying
within cost targets.
Our client is committed to providing the necessary support and training to ensure the success of this
role. As a result, the Jr. Sales Engineer will be trained to become a technical advisor and
advocate for the products, providing expert advice to clients on product selection and use.
If you are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about the
HVAC industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
This is a hybrid position where 75% will be on job sites or conducting customer visits in the
NY/NJ metropolitan area. The remaining 25% of the time will be spent working from home and/
or at the main office in Towaco, NJ.
The right candidate will need to drive in to NYC to do estimates and measuring for HVAC systems.
- Conduct site visits to measure and gather data, evaluate product selection, and provide
- Call on major accounts, negotiate sales prices and discounts in consultation with
- Utilize Genius ERP to provide quotes and follow up on sales orders to ensure on-time
- Provide Sales and Rep Support by assisting with quoting, spec review, and submittals in
- Provide technical support for pre and post-sales.
- Provide Customer Support to engineers, contractors, and end-users.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Create and maintain project timelines and provide weekly/ monthly status updates to
- 0-2+ years" experience in HVAC industry and or mechanical engineering.
- Bachelor's in mechanical engineering a plus.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electromechanical, hydraulic controls, machining operations,
- Advanced analytical skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working independently and able to drive
- Excellent organization, presentation, oral and written communication skills to convey
- Ability to collaborate across multi-disciplinary functions (engineering, sales, operations)
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Solid public speaking skills; able to present ideas,
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Synerfac Technical Staffing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.