Field Reimbursement Manager
You are an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication, and bridge the gap.
In this role, you will operate as the subject-matter expert on reimbursement, access, and coverage issues affecting the clients’ product. Educate HCPs and their staff on matters related to reimbursement, access and coverage to facilitate appropriate patient access. You will:
- Analyze access/reimbursement issues and opportunities
- Provide access/reimbursement education to field teams
- Coordinate on access/reimbursement issues with third parties including hubs
- Support patient access to the products by providing subject matter expertise on reimbursement issues that may be barriers to product access
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 5 years' in field reimbursement, field sales, payer marketing, patient support programs and/or reimbursement hub programs
- Extensive knowledge of payer and health systems
Syneos Health Clinical At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.