Field Operations Manager - Travel
Associates travel for two weeks at a time per assigned location. Travel bookings such as flights, rental vehicles, and hotel reservations are handled by our Travel Department.
- Product Handling
- Inventory Reduction and manaagement
- Staffing Relief
- Special Projects
- Sales and Estimating
- Loading and Unloading trucks
- Forklift operation
- This is a full-time position. Hours of work depends on hours of operations, willing to work 48+ hours per week.
- A typical workday is 7 to 5 with a 30-minute designated lunch break.
- This position involves frequently standing, walking, use of hands, reaching, talking, listening and writing.
- Periodically lifts up to 80 pounds, stoops, crouches. Rarely sits, climb, balance and crawl.
- This position has a uniform policy that requires that all associates are clean shaven daily.
Benefits provided to full-time associates:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation time
- Holiday pay
Inventory control and reduction.
Sales and estimating.
Special projects as assigned
Learn to read blueprints and create material list
Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
84 Lumber Company At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.