Fiber Installation Technician
If you’re ready to take a major step up in your career, we’re ready to talk.
What do our Fiber Technicians do?
Our technicians perform basic to advanced installation and troubleshooting for fiber optic broadband equipment and services. They complete installations, repairs, splicing, and integrations to new and existing infrastructure.
- Install, splice, repair, and terminate fiber-optic cables and connectors in both indoor and outdoor settings with new and existing fiber optic infrastructure.
- Maintaining detailed records of installations, repairs, and equipment used. Generate accurate reports on work completed and document network configurations.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility and responsibility in the performance of work assignments
- Ensure that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction.
What we’re offering:
- Competitive wages!
- Paid training - focused on safety, customer service, technology, products, and on-site sales techniques
- High quality tools, uniform, work van and gas card
- Medical, dental and vision benefits options
- 401(k) with a company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Highly independent work environment
- A clear promotion path to Field Technician Supervisor and Site Manager - 80% of our Operation Managers started as Technicians
- Be able to lift 60-80 pounds and climb 28-36 foot ladders
- A valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR (driving record) check
- Be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends or evenings
MasTec Advanced Technologies At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.