Facility Maintenance Tradesman (Regional)
Regional (Little Rock) Maintenance Technician Tradesman (Manufactured Home Community)
Summary of Position
- We are looking for a hardworking, eager Maintenance Technician to join our team. Primary responsibilities include painting, home remodeling, minor plumbing, electrical work and landscaping etc. We are currently seeking dedicated individuals with a wide variety of skill sets. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines and take pride in the standards and services they deliver to our residents
INTERNAL REPORTING RELATIONSHIP(S)
· Community Manager
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
· Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
· Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
· Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned
· Keeping grounds and landscaping in tip-top shape
· Mowing, weed eating and hedge trimming (also includes performing preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment)
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching.
- Positive attitude and willingness to lead and work as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Puts high value on doing a good job and self-supervisory skills.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Flagship Communities At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.