It is your personal and professional responsibility to help make Campus Apartments, LLC the leading provider of apartment and student housing services in the world by ensuring the Company’s culture is maintained and enhanced and by helping to create a unique, high-quality atmosphere focused on performance and exceeding expectations for our team members, clients, residents, guests and investors.
Our people are fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone at Campus Apartments picks up trash because we all take pride in our community.
While the following information should be considered a comprehensive description of this position, it should also be noted that some responsibilities and duties may not be specifically addressed. Campus Apartments, LLC emphasizes a team approach and fully expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
- $750 Sign-On Bonus.
- Generous referral bonus program.
- Competitive hourly compensation.
- Rent discount at applicable properties.
- Generous PTO including vacation, personal days, sick days and 11 paid holidays (including a day of your choice).
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance.
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Paid training.
- Professional development assistance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Completes assigned work orders generated from resident requests for service, as well as preventative maintenance on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements.
- Completes the “make-ready” process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out inspection, creating a “punch” list of maintenance work needed, scheduling vendors and contractors as needed, obtaining needed supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, and inspecting completed work.
- Follows procedures for accessing and obtaining materials, supplies, equipment, tools, and other items from the property’s maintenance department by tracking inventory used, returning unused items to the established location, and notifying the maintenance supervisor about re-ordering needs.
- Completes documentation and other paperwork in a timely, accurate, and complete fashion so that service requests can be appropriately documented and tracked.
- Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure- washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed.
- Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools and equipment .
- This position performs technical and mechanical work that ensures the physical aspects of the buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the Company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality.
- High school diploma and relevant licenses and certificates may be required.
- Repair work experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated work ethic with an ability to work independently to develop and improve processes and systems with little senior level supervision.
- Applicants must have permanent U.S. work authorization.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; stand; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to operate various types of tools and equipment safely and lift various items up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to understand and follow all safety protocols including understanding MSDS on use of chemicals.
- Handy Man
Campus Apartments At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.