Solstice Consulting Group is seeking a Regional Real Estate & Facilities Manager for an engineering client in the Houston, Texas area.
- Base Salary of $90k - $110k DOE plus 20% bonus opportunity and benefits package
- Responsible for clients Southern Region Real Estate and Facilities oversight
- Role is based in the Northwest Houston office (3-4 days per week in office / 1-2 days work from home) with 20% domestic travel
The primary responsibilities include; partnering with Corporate and Division Leaders to coordinate and lead the Facilities strategic plan implementation, provide project management and oversight for office buildouts, and supporting ongoing facilities operations for the Vice President of Supply Chain in the Corporate office.
- Works with company management to create floor planning program documents.
- Provides Insurance information on leases, buildouts and vendor COI’s as needed.
- Works with Property Managers to resolve issues or needs on behalf of local office.
- Partners with Brokers, General Contractors and Vendors to successfully project manage office buildouts and relocations to stay on task and within budget.
- Stay current on Real estate and office lay out-specific trends, technology, software, hardware, and equipment. Drive value based on innovation.
- Work with internal Corporate Teams to ensure company standards are achieved and in compliance with all facility projects and leases.
- Participate in Real Estate and Facilities Vendor management and reviews.
- Continuously monitors Space planning and workplace design.
- Move scenario planning and execution for office moves.
- Collaborate with VP of Supply Chain on special projects as needed.
- Willingness to travel domestically and may involve weekend travel periodically.
- Bachelors Degree and 7+ years of related real estate or facility experience required
Solstice Consulting Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.