Facilities Manager - CA
All ranges listed contain a geographical premium specific to this venue location.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Responsible for the daily and safe operations of the Maintenance Department. Oversee the repair or replacement of equipment and systems, game and Targets, all facilities maintenance as required. To ensure maximum productivity and efficiencies associated with maintenance while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
- Oversees the maintenance of the entire TopGolf facility and maintenance shop equipment.
- Supervises TopGolf maintenance personnel.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that maintenance programs/activities or projects can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a team, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Responsible for hiring of maintenance personnel. Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
- Monitors operation and use of all equipment and systems.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures. Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians.
- Ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
- Coordinates activities and projects with Operations Departments. Communicates directly with the Operations Department to coordinate maintenance and repair work associated with the Maintenance Dept.
- 3+ years facilities management experience for a large or multi-unit venue required. Experience building a team, highly preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate and two years of documentable HVAC or Electrical journeyman level operating, maintenance and repair experience in the HVAC and refrigeration or Electrical trades. Knowledge of standard practices of the HVAC and refrigeration trade.
- Materials, methods and tools used in the operation and repair of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Welding and soldering techniques.
- Conducts regular preventive maintenance inspections and emergency repairs of HVAC rooftop equipment, kitchen refrigeration units, hot side cooking and kitchen equipment, and, infrared bay heating units.
- Provides training, work direction and guidance while performing work in one or more of the skilled trades.
- Assists in the purchase, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical wiring and fixtures; performs trouble shooting to repair or replace fans and motors; performs repairs to motors, and lighting circuits and to communication and audio visual equipment.
- Performs a variety of skilled building maintenance including repairs to doors, windows, roofs and other building parts.
- Performs skilled maintenance and repair on mechanical and electrical equipment. Coordinates emergency repairs when needed.
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.