Express Service Technician
Your next opportunity awaits! Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, a leading automotive dealership, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Express Service Technician. The Express Service Technician will be responsible for performing routine maintenance and minor repairs, ensuring customer satisfaction and contributing to the overall success of our service department.
Automotive Technicians – we've got your covered! We offer free health insurance for you and your family, paid training, competitive hourly rates and a busy shop – maximize your productivity and maximize your earnings!
- Perform routine maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations and filter replacements.
- Utilize diagnostic tools and equipment to accurately diagnose mechanical and electrical malfunction of vehicles and perform repairs.
- Accurately document record of all repairs, services and maintenance performed on vehicles in accordance with dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Collaborate with service team to ensure efficient workflow and timely completion of repairs.
- Perform maintenance and repairs with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Degree or Certificate from a trade school preferred
- Previous experience as an automotive technician preferred
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Professional development assistance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance plan
- Disability insurance
Mercedes-Benz of Chicago At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.