This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Experienced Painter/Maintenance Technician for Skilled Nursing Facility
Experienced Painter/Maintenance Technician for long-term care facility!
We are looking for an experienced, customer service-oriented painter/maintenance tech to join our team. As a painter you will be responsible for painting resident rooms, common areas as assigned. As a maintenance technician you will assist our Maintenance Department in the overall upkeep of the physical facility.
- Prepare area and surface for painting which includes, masking, hanging drywall, cleaning, scraping, sanding, patching, caulking, and covering nearby objects as needed.
- Take pride in your work and ensure that all paint jobs are completed neatly and by the required deadline.
- Clean areas thoroughly, remove supplies and equipment at the completion of all projects.
- Report unsafe workplace conditions to the facility Administrator and your Supervisor.
- Follow all safety guidelines with respect to the use and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
- Assist Maintenance Department by completing work orders as requested by the Maintenance Director to include changing light bulbs, AC filters, painting, plumbing, light carpentry, fixing sheet rock, and other general maintenance duties as assigned.
- Assist with maintenance of all areas of the community including grounds, fences, parking areas, ditches, furniture, appliances, HVAC.
- Assist with maintenance of service equipment, power equipment, tools, and kitchen equipment.
- Assist with maintenance of preventative maintenance records and utilize work order system to track all repairs.
- Conduct daily inspection of building, grounds, and equipment.
- Promote safety of residents, visitors, and associates by identifying and resolving potential hazards
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience working with painting, carpentry, plumbing, changing light fixtures, and other general building maintenance, preferably in a SNF setting.
- Thorough understanding of building and fire safety.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and high attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, family, and staff.
- This position requires moderate to heavy exertion on a regular basis and will require candidates to be able to stand, reach, walk, climb stairs/ladders, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- Ability to lift between 50 and 100 lbs as well as be available after hours.
Crestwood Rehab At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.