Experienced Commercial Carpenter
All aspects of Carpentry Work Including Framing, Drywall, Painting, Ceilings, Doors, Windows & Hardware, Exterior Siding, Wood Trim & Cabinets, Demolition and Misc. Flooring
- Read blueprints and understand building layout.
- Construct metal / wood studs framing
- Hang, finish and paint drywall
- Install drop ceilings
- Install interior /exterior doors, windows and hardware.
- Requires the use of own hand tools and variety of basic power tools.
- Must possess strong work ethic, positive attitude, strong skills and has a attention to detail mindset.
- Position is long term employment
- Must have own transportation
Nichols Construction Team At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.