Executive Office Manager
Do you love working with people? Do you want to be a leader in a great company?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our franchise as a new Office Manager. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We're seeking someone who is a rare “high achiever” to fill a key role. As the Office Manager, you will manage the franchise office team to perform all accounting functions, oversee administrative activities, and ensure customer satisfaction. You will serve as the in-house expert on QuickBooks®, Microsoft Office, and proprietary software. In addition, you will ensure all employee and company files are properly filed and contain all required documentation.
If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Answer and distribute calls with a high level of customer service
- Document leads in WorkCenter and maintain the Work In Progress board
- Track payments and keep average days of collection on Accounts Receivable below 30 days
- Accounting & HR Administration paperwork
- Coordinate and maintain company calendar and franchise communication
- Make sure active jobs are properly scheduled with no conflicts
- Manage invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash management
- Categorize expenses, maintain all receipts, and make sure bills and invoices are paid on time
- Submit monthly sales tax return filings as well as monthly Royalty Reports
- Manage timesheets, deductions, and bi-weekly payroll
- Manage 401K and Health Insurance plans and payments
- Ensure employment files and records are accurate
- Assist with duties in warehouse and for customer contents/non-salvageable lists
- Assist with entering data for estimates
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ year(s) of office, accounting, or customer service management experience
- 2+ year(s) of QuickBooks® experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience in building a strong team with tangible leadership skills
- Remediation experience is preferred.
- Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of ability and growth in managing an office environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Ability to learn new software and proprietary software
- Experience in customer service industry environment a plus
- College degree desirable
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
Competitive based on experience.
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K w/ Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Omaha Southwest At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.