Entry Level RV Repair Service Technician Motorcycle Auto Marine
RV Pre Delivery Inspection Service Technician
Are you mechanically inclined? A quick learner, quick worker and coachable?
No experience is required to become an RV Apprentice Service Technician.
Do you want a career to be proud of? Being an RV ServiceTechnician is interesting, challenging, fun and physical.
Recreational vehicles (RV's) are travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and motorhomes.RV vacations are greener and more affordable than other vacation options.
We sell fun, lifelong memories, freedom and adventure all while being kind to the environment.
Do you enjoy diagnosing, repairing, problem solving and fixing or do you have any type of repair experience? If so RV Service Technician is for you.
RV experience is NOT required; we will consider all candidates with mechanical or repair service background or mindset.
We offer a career ladder and the training to become a Master Certified Technician.
Little Dealer Little Prices / Campers Inn RV is the largest family owned and operated RV dealership in America, started in 1966 and still growing. We have a record of high achievement and the best reputations in the industry.
Accredited with the highest BBB A+ rating, RVDA/ RVIA Certified staff, Circle of Excellence Award
Get your foot in the door! We supply the training and pay for you to become a certified technician. Woman are welcome too
- Awarded the Top RV dealership in Arizona and one of the Top 50 in America.
- 401K plan that is company matched, for you to build wealth, tax free
- Medical and Life insurance with dental, pet and vision options
- Paid Holidays AND Paid time off (vacation, personal days, sick days or just because you want a day off)
- Friendly, team first, professional environment.
- WE PAY YOU to go through our in house school to become nationally certified.
- Complete career ladder for long term employment and advancement.
Some Basic Tools (Basic mechanics selection)
- Coachable, Dependable, Ethical and Positive, no complainers please
- High Energy, Honest, drug free with a good work ethic
- Physical lifting, bending, pushing, pullin and lifting
- Team player, more of a WE person than a ME person
- High Energy, Quick Learner with basic computer ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer., drug screen and background check
We would love to talk with you!
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button
Little Dealer Little Prices At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.