End-User Computing Systems Technician, II
Remote Work: No
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you'll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Performs the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of personal computer and related systems.
- Performs the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of personal computer and related systems
- Assists in determining suitable software to meet user requirements
- Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when they relate to personal (desktop or laptop) computers
- May assist Network Administrator
- May be internal and external client-focused for company-hosted web-enabled solutions
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience of 1 – 2 years preventative maintenance of personal computer and related systems
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience with excel and database skills
- Experience with applicable IT applications
- Demonstrate experience with quality client interfacing skills
- Experience trouble-shooting IT Solutions
- Experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines
Zebra Technologies At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.