- Troubleshoot electronic circuit boards to the component level
- Identify defective components
- Test products
- Preparation of accurate written reports of work, test results, calibration reports, and work orders.
- AA degree in electronics, relevant military experience or combination of education and experience
- 2 years to 5 years' experience
- Physical Requirements – capable of moving and installing up to 30 lb. of equipment in racks in system environments.
- Basic understanding of PCB Boards
- Basic understanding of RF fundamentals, digital logic and microprocessors, test equipment (oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers)
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent troubleshooting and soldering skills
- Strong computer proficiency
- Technical Certification
- One to three years of related experience and/or training
- Use of tools and test equipment associated with this line of work.
- Understand and practice all pertinent electrical safety standards such as Lock Out Tag out.
Financial: 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match; employee stock purchase plan; profit-sharing; company-paid life insurance, AD&D and disability
Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), company-paid holidays, health and wellness events, exercise and sports facilities (locations may vary)
Employee Incentives: Tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, year round employee events and community programs, discounts on Dish Network and HughesNet
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Savings Account (HSA) with opportunities to earn employer contributions; Health Care, Dependent Care and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
EchoStar At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.