Electronic Component Sales Manager
** This position is located in Southwest Washington, a state known for NO state income tax, a low cost of living, great schools, and is a haven for outdoor activities. Moving from out of state? We also offer a generous relocation package.
What you'll do:
- Achieve strong sales growth by maintaining existing customer relations and securing new customers
- Work with Manufacturers Representatives all over the US, travel throughout assigned territory
- Influence product development via team collaboration with both management and factories
- Work directly with executive management to collaborate and influence the growth and strategic planning of the organization
Who we want:
- Self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, resilient, and adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in electronic component sales calling on OEM’s or previous technical experience such as Applications or Design Engineering
- High level communicator with proven ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
What we offer:
- Six-figure base salary with an aggressive sales compensation package (NOT capped)
- Matching 401K
- Relocation package available
TennMax America, Inc. is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
TennMax is a leader in EMI shielding and thermal management. We work with some of the world's most well-known organizations and provide components to Consumer, Automotive, Instrumentation, Communication, Military and Aerospace industries. TennMax America, located in Vancouver, WA, is the US division of the global organization. The best part about being a part of a multinational company? We have a family-like team with a global vision.
Tennmax America Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.