This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Electrician - HIRING NOW!!!
We are seeking an Electrical Technician to install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in compliance with applicable codes. This role plays a crucial part in supporting plant operations and collaborating with various departments.
- Install, maintain, modify, and repair electrical distribution systems and associated equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and document electrical performance.
- Oversee outside electrical contractors when needed.
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, utilizing blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Estimate loads, requirements, and materials for repairs and installations.
- Troubleshoot and repair various control systems, including DCS, PLC, and more.
- Gain a deep understanding of refinery unit operations and various systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MA Journeyman Electrical License.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with commercial buildings and the ability to read blueprints.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP software, SAP.
ManpowerGroupUS At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.