Electrical Operations Manager
At Risen Mechanical, LLC, we believe that our people are our most valuable asset. We foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity, learning, and growth. Our team is composed of passionate professionals who are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what is possible in our industry.
We are currently looking for talented individual who share our passion for working in the Commercial field to join our team. If you are driven, innovative, and dedicated to making a difference, we invite you to explore the exciting career opportunity as of our Electrical Operations Manager.
Electrical Operations Manager is responsible for upholding the profitability and values of Risen Mechanical, LLC by leading business operations. Duties include consulting with senior leadership to determine business goals or initiatives, collaborating with department managers to relay information about company needs and reviewing operational data to make inferences about their organization’s success. This position requires at least 6-10 years’ progressive experience in project management or operations in the industry. This position is tasked with managing, staff and projects within the company and industry. This means having extensive knowledge of the industry (Commercial Retail Electrician), finances and employee output while understanding and striving to meet the company’s strategic goals, mission, values, and beliefs.
The weekly, monthly, and quarterly routine consists largely of operating company and jobsite visits, estimating, and other scheduling jobs. The Electrical Operations Manager actively communicate by voice and email up and down the organizational chain about observed risks and opportunities that will keep the business aligned with Risen mechanical, LLC core values and mission objectives.
- Leading all departments (field, estimating, office).
- Collaborating with Senior Project Manager running smooth operations of the company.
- Estimating for multiple projects, including monitoring and controlling costs.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Work closely with Human Resources to implement and refine company policies and procedures.
- Guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of management team members.
- Creating and implementing a strategic plan.
- Leveraging company output to improve ranking in the competitive field.
- Tackling unforeseen issues and troubleshooting.
- Provide a full range of services, management duties such as project planning, execution, job cost tracking and job closure processes with the assistance of PM.
- Oversee, assist, and coach all employees within the division.
- Marketing and developing new customers. Building a base of sustaining work.
- Representing the company for external and internal events.
- Review monthly financials and make strategic adjustments, as necessary.
- Successful oversight of all commercial retail electrical projects, specializing in high-voltage work.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape and knowledge in the industry events to stay abreast of new initiatives and ways to stay ahead.
- Identifying, training, and developing leaders within the company and setting them on a path for management.
- Consistently operate with the highest standards of ethics and compliance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist PM as needed to schedule project material and labor resources in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- In collaboration with PM inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with project budgets and schedules, quality controls, design intent, and other regulations.
- Decision making concerning project cost, time, and performance.
- Assisting when needed to track manpower, including hiring and layoffs as backlog and workload dictates.
- Responsibilities for multiple operations over a geographic area.
- Manage document controls and create monthly status reports.
- Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
- Document all violations, notify project management and human resources, recommend / implement corrective actions as required.
- Manage and ensure proper implementation and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge in the commercial retail electric contractor's field.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial data analysis.
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
- Must have a proven track record of delivering successful implementation of commercial projects.
- A thorough understanding of electrical codes and standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Manage a positive, collaborative, and productive team environment.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to multitask. This position demands a highly self-motivated, creative problem solver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience in managing and actual bidding in commercial electrical projects.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Risen Mechanical At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.