Electrical Designer I - PCB
- Work with Engineers & Senior Electrical Designers to design Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA) for AC & DC circuits in new and existing products.
- With guidance of other team members you will become proficient in PCB layout tasks such as: definition of PCBA dimensions based on system design constraints, circuit block arrangement (floor-planning), power and ground plane creation, component placement, and routing of signal nets to minimize cost and maximize design for manufacturability, reliability, thermal management, and test (DFx).
- Learn how to apply both general as well as project specific Design Rules and resolve DRC errors.
- Partner with a Sr. Electrical Designer to prepare and present PCB designs for technical review in compliance with Milwaukee Design Processes.
- Generate PCB document packages in compliance with Milwaukee standards.
- Work closely with PCB vendors to source prototypes from our design files (either 1-up or panelized) as required.
- Learn about and actively participate in component library maintenance including creation of component footprints, generation of schematic symbols, 3D models and entry of new parts in the Electronics CAD (ECAD) library.
- Gain proficiency in ECAD/MCAD file transfer & work with members of the mechanical design team to achieve excellence in system design and quality.
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
- Basic understanding of electronics.
- Highly detailed oriented, organized, and able to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft business software.
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
- Experience using PCB design software such as Altium Designer is a plus.
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.