E-Commerce Account Manager
*Please be advised the job position is located in the City of Industry, CA. This position is full-time and ON-SITE.*
Sunny Health & Fitness is an industry leading health and exercise-centric lifestyle brand that is dedicated to cultivating and empowering those within the fitness community. We believe fitness should be accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. Our goal is to enable and provide you with the tools you need to become better through a fulfilling fitness experience and lifestyle.
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager to assist our sales team with development of sales and pricing plans, communicate with customers to determine their needs, and conduct research to identify new sales leads. You will contribute to build profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives. He/she will be reporting to the Sales Operations Manager to drive revenue growth through identification of business expansion opportunities with assigned customers.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:30 PM (1 hour unpaid lunch)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing account support to existing customers assigned by the sales team.
- Serve as point of contact with customers to provide a superior level of customer service to maintain and ensure growth at profitable level.
- Partner with Sales team to ensure seamless service and support; develops and maintains strong relationships with assigned accounts.
- Strategic planning to develop sales initiatives that drive performance and revenue. Ability to execute tactics to successful outcomes, pivoting when necessary.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Identify prospective customers, using business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or trade show or conference attendance.
- Inform new and existing customers of promotions, upgrade product lines, and offers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify new sales leads and develop sales plans.
- Gather information on assigned clients and contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan.
- Coordinate and build strong customer relationships through regular open communications.
- Conduct sales research and identify new sales opportunities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, OR 4 years of relevant working experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working in B2B Sales or related market.
- E-commerce experience managing B2B accounts and business development.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Must have the ability to travel, if needed.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical analysis software.
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships with interpersonal skills.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance: Fully covered by the company.
- 401k matching, 100% match up to first 3% and 50% match for the next 2%. Eligible to enroll after six months with the company. 100% fully vested.
- Paid Sick Leave
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company provides discounts for fitness equipment for our employees.
SUNNY DISTRIBUTOR INC. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.