Dispatcher/Customer Service Rep
Come work for Kansas City's leading commercial service contractor for KC's leading retailers, property management companies, and restaurants. We have an immediate opening for an experienced dispatcher in commercial services.
Your day to day will consist of:
- Scheduling and dispatching drivers, work crews, vehicles or equipment to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests or immediate needs
- Relaying information such as work orders or other messages to and from work crews, field inspectors, and supervisors
- Using telephones, text messages or email to contact employees, vendors and clients
- Speaking with supervisors or clients to resolve problems, requests for services or equipment
- Preparing daily work schedules
- Preparing work orders for crews
- Keeping and organizing work requests, customer requests, completed work requests, charges for work performed, expenses for services performed, inventory records and other information
We are offering a starting salary of $50,000 to 80,000, depending on your experience level!
- Commercial contracting knowledge in the plumbing, HVAC, or electrical fields preferred
- 5 years documented experience with verifiable references
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Geographical knowledge of service areas or map reading skills
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong verbal skills to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Communicates effectively using professional phone etiquette
- Exhibit a positive attitude when working with customers and technicians
- Previous dispatching, project management or schedule coordinating experience required
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Swift CEI At A Glance
About Swift CEI
We are Kansas City’s Best Commercial Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Construction, & Crane Service Contractors. We are centrally located in Kansas City while being licensed in every aspect of construction and building maintenance in the Greater Kansas City area specializing in commercial & industrial services.
Swift Construction/CEI Electrical & Mechanical has a simple but meaningful mission statement. “The Can Do Company” which reflects a positive impression through our employees of finding solutions for the customer’s needs and carrying through to the end of the task in a courteous, professional manner.
CEI was founded in 1985 by Robert Croskell, Jr. primarily as a sign maintenance company. As we discovered the expanding needs for services among our customer base, we grew to match those needs. Our unique “hybrid” company continues to listen to our customers and add to our staff the expertise to address these expanding needs. Our capabilities have expanded to include everything from fencing to HVAC service and from tenant finish to restaurant equipment service. We hire the best talent and then cross-train many of our personnel to allow our customers flexibility, capabilities, and efficiencies unmatched in our market.
A Day in the Life at Swift CEI
We hire for a variety of roles throughout the year. Because our scope of services is so broad, you'll have a chance to get a broad range of exposure across HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Carpentry projects. No two days are the same!
Below is just a sample of projects we've taken on:
- 24Hr Fitness
- Barney Allis Plaza
- Bass Pro Shops
- Black & Vetch
- Blue Bear
- BNSF Logistics
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Burns & Mcdonnald
- City of Kansas City, KS
- City of Kansas City, MO
- City of Liberty
- City Of Olathe Parks & Rec
- City of Olathe, KS
- City of Overland Park, KS
- Cordish KC Live
- Crown Center
- Dayton Freight Lines
- Direct Supply Local Services
- Executive Hills
- Fitrite Construction
- Gary Crossley Ford
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza
- Home Depot
- And hundreds more!
Why Join Us?
- Great Starting Pay Rates
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, & Public Holidays)
- Retirement Contributions
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.