Director of Sales/3PL
We are looking for high-performing Director of Sales with supply chain/ Logistics background. As the Director of Sales the earning potential with base pay plus commission is up to $500K a year! You will be responsible for leading and overseeing business prospects. This position will be focused on creating and the delivering account management, developing new business opportunities, and maintaining current business. This includes building relationships with key strategic partners, managing the prospect review process, designing, and executing winning proposals, while increasing revenue annually.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 75% Travel
- 3PL Warehouse sales
- Services (Value Added Services) sales
- Develop and manage team.
- Create strategic plans to ensure sales targets are met.
- Build key relationships through meetings, direct contacts, and professional networking.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to build a pipeline of opportunities to reach and exceed revenue growth objectives.
- Collaborate with the operation teams to maximize the opportunities and convey the customer values and plans.
- Must possess strong relationships from prior work experience with senior management executives.
- Must be successful in attracting, developing, and retaining client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Experience creating winning proposals.
- Ability to create a pricing structure/model based on the prospective partner needs.
- Ability to understand the customers’ needs and objectives.
- Ability to develop a plan that implements the vision and capture interests.
- Proven track record of successfully executing all phases of large, multi-year capture efforts, using proven processes, strategic planning, and market analysis.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
A1 Quality Logistical Solutions At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.