Director of Operations
A Day in the Life: Director of Operations
Trinity Logistics is on the hunt for its next great leader! We are looking for someone who loves encouraging and growing others through coaching and servant leadership! This position will present the exciting challenge of overseeing and developing our team of Logistics Specialists while they are scheduling and overseeing all shipments being moved for our customers. The Director of Operations position requires an individual who finds satisfaction through building up others and offering open feedback with a constant desire to improve! Trinity's Logistics Specialists are a major driving force towards the company's success and this person will have the ability to greatly influence that impact! If you love to lead and feel you are up to the task, apply today!
Essential Skillsets: Is this You?
- Interpersonal Relationship Building
- Servant Leadership
- Great Communicator
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Problem Solver
- Superior interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in freight brokerage (3PL) required.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years' experience in leadership or management role required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Commitment to living the Trinity Guiding Values.
Trinity Logistics At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.