HAVE DIRECTV, CABLE, VIASAT, OR DISH NETWORK EXPERIENCE?? 1099 ONLY POSITIONS AVAILABLE DOING FULFILLMENT WORK TO INSTALL, UPGRADE AND SERVICE DIRECTV SYSTEMS. WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING TECHNICIANS FOR THE GREATER CLEVELAND AREA.
$1500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR SBCA CERTIFIED & EXPERIENCED TECHS
Technicians will be installing DirecTV, and Viasat (If interested).
The role and responsibilities of the Satellite Installation Technician include, but are not limited to, the following functions:
- Plans installations by reviewing workorders, gathering supplies, evaluating location, locating access, formulating wiring plans, and arranging equipment
- Installs and programs equipment
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, replaces, and upgrades components
- Checks satellite TV systems for correct functionality and optimal performance
- Treats customers with respect, courtesy and professionalism at all times and provides excellent customer service which meets our targeted standards
- Must have your own van or truck with all tools
- Must show proof of commercial vehicle insurance coverage
- Must have either W/C exemption or be charged W/C coverage each week
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug test
- Must be able to work full time, up to and including six days a week; which may include nights, weekends, and holidays, as required
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Allegiance Services LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.