Dental Office Assistant - Business Assistant
Dental Care of Bonaire is looking for a Business Assistant to join our team.
Why Heartland Dental?
Heartland Dental believes that to provide exceptional lifetime care for patients, we must hire and grow team members who will support the business and clinical needs of each supported dental office and foster a strong team building culture. As a Business Assistant, you’ll work in an environment that encourages learning, team cohesion, and puts patients first.
Supporting our front office as a Business Assistant, you’ll be surrounded by camaraderie and partnership - where patients come first, and continuous learning is encouraged! Hard-working and motivated, the successful candidate will bring a passion for helping our team provide the best patient care to the communities they serve.
More about the role
- Greet and welcome patients as they enter the office to create a great first impression of our team
- Manage front office duties, including answering phones, checking office mail and email, communicating with patients and insurance companies
- Utilize Dentrix for patient scheduling and records
- Schedule and confirm appointments for multiple providers in the office
- File patient insurance claims and follow up on outstanding claims, verification of benefits and explanation of coverage
- Post insurance and patient payments and process accounts receivables
- Review treatment plan fees and payment options with patients
- Partner with the providers and team to implement Heartland Dental systems to optimize office potential
What You’ll Gain
- Competitive benefits including health insurance, retirement savings plans, six paid holidays, and PTO (paid time off)
- Front loaded education and training, providing you the opportunity to develop to your full potential
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of industry leading experience that provides a stable career with unlimited growth potential
About Dental Care of Bonaire
Dental Care of Bonaire, like each Heartland Dental supported office, is unique to the community and the patients they serve.
- Join a 10 person team that thrives on collaboration, communication, and community
- Our office is located Hwy 247 in Bonaire
- Join our energetic and fast paced team
- Ability to perform essential duties satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Availability to attend virtual training sessions (or in-person) periodically throughout the year
Dental Care of Bonaire At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.