Delivery Specialist/ Furniture Builder Tech
Part-time & Full time position opportunity
Responsible for proper installation of delivered merchandise. Responsible for proper and timely deliveries, relocation, service calls, and retrieval of merchandise from customer’s residence. Has thorough knowledge of the rental (lease) agreements, merchandise and customer relations. Safeguards company monies obtained while in the field, property, and vehicles. Conveys information to customers and maintains a constant level of communication with customers, co-workers, and management.
- Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of Premier Rental-Purchase Stores Standards of Operation.
- Responsible for making all deliveries, service calls, retrievals, and relocations in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for safeguarding all monies collected while in the field.
- Responsible for the proper care and movement of all merchandise in transport.
- Maintain rented or leased units by making minor repairs when necessary or if major repairs are needed to transport the merchandise to our service department for repair. When the unit is repaired return the product to the customer’s residence promptly.
- Reviews delivery spreadsheet to be sure item, model and serial numbers match the item going out on the Rental (lease) Agreement and that is being delivered.
- Answers the phone by the third ring in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Retrieve merchandise to be returned to store stock and relocate merchandise if the customer moves.
- Carefully check rental (lease) returns and promptly refurbish to “like new” condition.
- Follows the Premier Rental-Purchase Pledge to serve our customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handles customer service issues in a professional manner.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the backroom and the assigned company vehicle.
- Responsible for helping receive new merchandise.
- Take customer order forms for the customers.
- Verify customer order forms.
- Commit to achieving customer and revenue growth.
- Assist in store cleaning.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be able to lift and carry loads up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
- A high degree of precision, accuracy, coordination, and knowledge of operational procedures.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Ability to read, write and perform arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Ability to reason and make independent decisions.
- Ability to manage situations with customers and associates. After training, working knowledge of all products in the inventory.
Work is performed in changing environments. Considerable walking, standing, bending, stooping, and lifting are involved. Due to the nature of the business, must determine alternate solutions and deal with the pressures of multiple activities and changes. Additional hours before or after normal business hours may be required. Frequent travel from store to store may be required.
- Must be able to cope with the emotional and mental stress associated with dealing with people and situations.
- Required to use a hand truck to move merchandise.
Requires frequent contact with customers, associates, and upper management. Occasional contact with external business associates (distributors, suppliers, service organizations, etc.) is possible. Must communicate effectively with supervisors, peers, and associates.
I acknowledge that each independent Premier Rental Purchase franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Premier Rental Purchase Inc. (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Premier Rental Purchase Inc. is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Premier Rental Purchase of Lackawanna At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.