Customer Support Associate
If you are someone wanting to make a difference in the communities that we serve, and join the strongest large bank in Kansas City, then Security Bank of Kansas City has a career for you. In addition to our compensation and benefits packages, Security Bank offers full-time employees 11 paid holidays, rewarding and challenging growth opportunities, generous paid time off and discounted banking services.
A Customer Support Associate is responsible for answering incoming calls and assisting customers with their banking questions and delivering excellent service to current and potential customers. Employees in this position possess exceptional customer service skills, confidence, attention to detail, and an outstanding ability to quickly learn bank products and services.
- Starting pay from $16 - $20/hour based on previous experience
- Up to a $1 increase within the first 6-months
- Maintain the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism, toward customer at all times.
- Assist with customer requests via telephone, online conversations, and email communications from consumers and businesses.
- Customer account inquires (balances, transactions etc.).
- Maintain a thorough understanding of bank products/services including deposit products, interest rates, check orders, ATM/debit cards, stop payments, online banking, bill pay, eStatements, mobile banking, digital wallet, website, etc.
- Ensure confidentiality of customer information/transactions by following established procedures and processes to authenticate the customer, prior to releasing any information.
- Ensure customer records are current including mailing address, phone numbers and email address.
- Maintain an understanding of marketing initiatives and communication that has been sent to customer.
- Report to Customer Support Supervisor anything that would be considered out of the ordinary in the communications with customers (i.e. suspected fraud attempt).
- Report to Customer Support Supervisor any hardware or software issues.
- Maintain records used within the department to measure productivity and workflow, such as call coding.
- Maintain an understanding and adhere to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Complete mandatory compliance training courses as required.
- Position requires working on-site.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Security Bank Of Kansas City At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.