Customer Success Specialist
We're looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager with a love for customer advocacy and a commitment to delivering impeccable service!
You'll be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will gather feedback from customers, analyze customer data to identify and create best business practices and policies that optimize customer experience.
You will get a guaranteed hourly rate, and then earn commissions based on customer meetings you set! Our top earners are making around $50 per hour in this role!
Some of your day to day will look like:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customer base
- Coordinate with the engineering team to participate in the initial customer on-boarding kickoff meeting in order to ensure all customers get off to the right start
- Be the single point of contact and escalation for the customer. Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying and closing upsell opportunities when applicable
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls to assess level of satisfaction, or lack thereof
- Serve as customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in customer success preferably in an energy, construction, or technical field of focus
- Proven conflict resolution skills
- Well organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage influence and decision-making through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proficiency with software tools such as SalesForce.com, MSOffice, MS Project and other PM software tools
- Understanding of solar PV products and industries
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
PEP Solar At A Glance
Now hiring for: Customer Success Manager
PEP Solar is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager with a love for customer advocacy and an unrelenting commitment to delivering impeccable service to all customers. You will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with PEP Solar Services and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
As a CSM, you are responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will gather feedback from customers, analyze customer data to identify and create best business practices and policies that optimize customer experience. Successful candidate will have a proactive mindset than a reactive one in transforming customer experience.
Phoenix Energy Products™ mission is to reduce dependence on dirty energy, coal, and foreign oil pollution; improve the quality of the air we breathe by utilizing an economically and socially responsible product line & manufacturers; deliver an honest, consistent and realistic message to meet our customers’ requirements; provide high quality proven products and create advanced energy solutions.
We approach each and every project with Pride, Excellence, and Performance – the hallmark of our business practice.
Are you interested in a career that puts you at the forefront of technology, sustainability, and the betterment of our global community?
If so, then your future starts now.
Don’t just dream about making a difference; have a real-world impact on your community when you join the PEP Solar team. PEP Solar is now hiring for solar and green technology jobs in Phoenix, searching for qualified candidates who are passionate about the transformative power of solar energy.
Since our founding, the PEP Solar mission has been based on four distinct, but interconnected goals:
- To help our country break free from our dependence on foreign oil/coal-fueled energy
- To provide people with access to cleaner, better-quality air through the use of advanced equipment that prioritizes economic and social responsibility
- To connect our clients with proven products and practical energy solutions for their homes and businesses
- To serve as a trusted source of information, putting integrity and honesty above all
If you can envision yourself supporting our mission and efforts as a solar energy professional, PEP Solar would love to hear from you.
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.