Customer Service Representative
Marabu North America is a subsidiary of German based Marabu GmbH & Co KG, a 155 year old manufacturer of specialty printing inks and coatings. We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to meet our growing volume demands in the US. We are conveniently located in North Charleston, offer fantastic benefits and a great company culture.
Customer Service Representative Position Description:
The ideal candidate for our CSR position will act as a central point of communication between customers, sales team members, fellow customer service representatives, operational and logistics team members, and vendors. Timely and accurate communication between these parties is a must in our culture. This position also requires strong interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Rapid, upward growth opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for customer interactions, including quotations, order management, sales invoicing and product and service resolution with an emphasis on creating an excellent customer support experience.
- Responds to all inbound customer communication (both written and verbal) in a timely, knowledgeable, pleasant and professional manner.
- Assists customers by providing product and service information.
- Maintains customer records and opens new customers.
- Resolves product or service problems.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years’ experience
- College degree is an asset
- Ability to use MS office products, including, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous experience in MAS90/Sage or similar business management software is a plus
- Previous experience, especially in manufacturing or product distribution in a business to business setting, is preferred
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Marabu North America At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.