Customer Service Representative - Full Time
Vistar customers are everywhere people work, play, and shop. Vistar is America's leading candy, snack, and beverage distributor with more than 25 distribution centers delivering everything from popcorn to healthy meal replacements anywhere in the U.S. The company has thrived by innovating, exceeding customer expectations, and fostering a collaborative culture built on teamwork, doing what's right, and giving back to the communities they serve.
We Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Responsible for assisting all customers with order entries and any inquiries regarding the company. In addition, responsible for keeping all customers satisfied and happy with the company as their distributor and to accommodate them as best possible. Solves customer problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exists. Communicates and interacts with customers, vendors and co-workers professionally ensuring questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Input customer orders.
- Input customer credits.
- Input order and invoicing information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with orders and problems. Contact vendors and requests samples for customers.
- Provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public, customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as checking faxes and mail on a daily basis, writing sample requests and special orders when necessary.
- Attend training and Customer Service meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
6 - 12 months customer service, call center and / or related area.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
1 - 2 years customer service, call center and / or related area within foodservice industry.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
VISTAR At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.