Customer Service Representative
PetroleumCustomer Service Representativewho is self-motivated and committed to adding value to our business by serving our customers. At Sapp Bros., it is our continuing effort to create long-term partnerships with our customers by providing the highest quality petroleum products and related services with creative solutions that meet or exceed our customer's expectations.
This role would be based out of the Omaha, NE.
- Receives both walk-in and over-the-phone customer orders in addition to the internal sales team or other site orders, along with any related distributor buy-back orders.
- Provides product pricing and/or gets customers in contact with the appropriate internal resources to complete sales.
- Develops a strong technical understanding of product information and works with product vendors and internal resources as needed to support customer questions and needs.
- Stays current on all available products; promotes new products and specials to current customers.
- Starts the customer ticket process within the ERP system and coordinates timely delivery with the internal operations team.
- Ensures customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tracks completion of product delivery and finishes billing process in the system.
- Works closely with Procurement, Inventory, and Warehouse team to ensure the right products are available for customer needs.
- Tracks and communicates any back-ordered items and works with internal resources to ensure customer demands are met in a timely manner.
- Emphasizes safety and proper handling of our products with customers.
- Develops the ability to work within Salesforce software to best serve our customers and sales teams.
- Makes calls to customers scheduling service work for our service techs and documents the work that they have done for the customer.
- Maintains a sense of urgency, demonstrates integrity, and resolves to be professional on a daily basis while promoting Sapp Bros.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 year of related experience (customer service, logistics, sales or account management, etc.).
- Previous experience in the Petroleum industry, preferred.
- Previous experience working within a system wide ERP system (SAP, PDI, Oracle, etc.), preferred.
- Need to have good communication skills to communicate with customers and fellow employee's such as the techs that you will be scheduling for.
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401k plus Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
- Store & Restaurant Discounts
- Career Advancement - We promote from within!
Sapp Bros., Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.