Customer Engagement Marketing Manager
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
This role will be based out of Cary, NC with a hybrid work schedule
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Engagement Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives and strategies targeting end users of our products, with a particular focus on contractors, home builders, and other decision-makers in the new construction, repair, and remodel industries. Your main objective will be to engage with contractors and develop business solutions that drive customer loyalty and sales growth. Additionally, you will play a vital role in customer advocacy, lead nurturing, collateral strategy, website UX optimization, and supporting training and engagement events. The successful candidate will work closely with the field market development team to implement effective pull strategies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute tactics for engaging with contractors and driving their loyalty to our products
- Lead voice-of-the-customer initiatives and conduct customer research to identify insights, preferences and behaviors the inform marketing strategies
- Manage customer segmentation and targeting to ensure personalized messaging and experiences
- Lead and manage retention-focused programs, in collaboration with sales and extended marketing team
- Create and implement marketing initiatives targeting contractors, including email campaigns, trades advertising, and lead nurturing programs
- Serve as the advocate for our customers, ensuring their needs and feedback are effectively communicated to key internal team members
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop customer-focused collateral, including sales kits, brochures, and other marketing materials
- Provide strategic direction for website user experience optimization tailored to professional audiences
- Design and implement a comprehensive loyalty program to incentivize customer retention and repeat business
- Support the planning and execution of training and engagement events for contractors
- Work closely with the field market development team to develop and implement pull strategies that drive product demand
- Stay up to date with industry trends and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities for customer engagement and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3-5 years or more of experience in marketing roles focused on pull strategies and engagement initiatives with trades audiences
- Experience managing loyalty or credentialing programs preferred
- Understanding of the new construction, repair and remodel industries, and contractor segments preferred
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Proficiency in marketing tools and software applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.**Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
Cornerstone Building Brands At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.