This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Customer Deployment Coordinator
This position will be responsible for providing excellent Customer Support to our Food Service Customer and assist the customer in doing business with Panasonic in a timely, efficient, focused and flexible manner. As a Deployment Operational Support Team Member, this role will manage customer and sales team support programs in alignment with business goals and SLA’s.
Essential Job Functions:
- This position will be responsible for providing excellent Customer Support to our Food Service Customer and assist the customer in doing business with Panasonic in a timely , efficient, focused and flexible manner. As a Deployment Operational Support Team Member, this role will manage customer and sales team support programs in alignment with business goals and SLA’s.
- Manage activities related to sales orders that require installation services. This includes entering and maintaining updated information in our Service Support Database to assure all milestones are reached. This includes Contact dates, Product Shipment dates, completion dates and Schedule dates. This requires collaboration with multiple internal Departments, Third Party Installers, Construction Companies and the Customer.
- Manage direct Customer Relations on all Installs to assure complete Customer satisfaction. Discuss special requirements if any and to confirm timing of the Installation. Contact Customer to address any open issues or problems. Majority of current projects require communication with Customer’s Construction Team rather than direct communication with customers
- Manage 3rd party installation company scheduling to secure qualified resources for the projected installation date. Install selection will depend on timing and qualifications based on the type of install. Communicate Scope of Work to Install Company. Generate installer Work order/Cost sheet. Work with Installer to identify Missing parts and engage Sales Rep, when needed, for customer contact.
- Collaboration with Operations, Credit, Supply Chain and 3rd Party Shipper to get order shipped and have all product onsite in time for the installation.
- Manage database updates throughout the scheduling process so that reporting to Management and uploads to Customer’s IT database are accurate and current. Attend and participate in Weekly Conference Calls relevant to the areas/regions being managed.
- Manage Post installation activities. Identify any leftover parts and coordinate with the Installer to submit a list of leftover products at the end of the installation and arrange for return. Ensure that billings are done for any out of scope activities that come up during the installation and work with Deployment Administration to ensure correct billings to match installer invoices prior to payment
- Other job duties as assigned
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Fundamental understanding of electronics required
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and manuals
- PC literate with the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a diverse, team-based environment
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to follow established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Excellent oral and written skills; ability to respond positively to customer emotions, stress and negative circumstances; ability to overcome objections using skillful persuasion
- Previous Experience with SAP/BI and CRM systems preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish and Bilingual English/Portuguese skills desirable
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Panasonic Connect North America Professional Services At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.