Custodial Operations Specialist
At Forge (NYSE: FRGE), we know our team is our greatest asset. As technology innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
Our mission is to empower more people to exercise ownership in the world's leading private companies via a world-class technology platform with access to the largest network of buyers and sellers in the world. With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights, a custody offering, and a vibrant marketplace, Forge's goal is to build the best-in-class technology infrastructure to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has over 440,000 registered users and private shares have traded in more than 500 companies since inception, representing over $12 billion in volume across over 21,000+ transactions.
Our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way. You can learn more about Forge in the following video: "The private market future starts now".
Forge Trust is a division of Forge Global that helps tens of thousands of customers save for their future, with over $13 billion in assets under custody. Whether it is for buying a house, helping an entrepreneur start a company to change the world, or simply saving for that beach house they dream of living in one day, Forge Trust is a trusted and valued partner in realizing our customers' dreams for their future years. Forge Trust is also the custodian that underlies LendingClub, WealthFront and Acorns, supporting almost 1.5 million consumers with their financial goals. We see incredible potential in bringing together this powerful platform with the broader trading and data capabilities of Forge Global.
- Assist with entering and updating client account information.
- Key dividend reinvestments and monthly valuation data.
- Identify and assess client's submissions to achieve compliant results.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain records of client submissions, process client requests and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and departmental policies and procedures.
- Take the extra mile to ensure accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned, up to but limited to, Taxes, Bad Assets, Levies, and IRA LLC Dissolutions.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and resourceful. Identify process improvements and efficiencies.
- Work collaboratively and assist a variety of clients.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand in an office or remote setting for long periods of time while working
- Must be able to train on-site in San Mateo, CA with possible remote work following training
Forge Global At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.