CraneCare Inc of IIA is looking to hire a motivated, organized overhead crane technician to our team based out of the Albuquerque, New Mexico area and our Phoenix, Arizona area. This is a unique opportunity for a skilled technician to take on a critical role servicing cranes across the southwest region. The hired technician will be given opportunities to assist management on prospective projects, new customers while providing story worthy service.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Repair and inspect overhead cranes and hoists and other overhead lifting equipment to ensure equipment is compliant with manufacturers, OSHA, and ASME Standards.
- Coordinate repairs and inspections of overhead crane and hoist equipment.
- Interface with customers to create service and inspection programs and ensure full customer satisfaction in their execution.
- Communication between customers, management, vendors, and other technicians related to schedules, evaluations, and repairs.
- Complete required Work Order form for each service, obtaining the customer’s signature.
- Complete all required job paperwork within a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of all credit card charges and material order tracking
- Flexibility to work overtime and/or on-call
- Flexibility to travel, typically planned in advance.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of overhead crane or industrial equipment experience.
- Understanding of structural, mechanical, and electrical systems of bridge cranes or other industrial equipment.
- Significant experience with electrical control circuits for three- and single-phase power.
- Strong experience regarding equipment modification, including VFD retrofits, radio remote installation, motor and gear replacements, hydraulic to electric braking retrofits and bar to festoon conversions.
- Knowledge and understanding of VFD’s and PLC’s.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work at elevated heights and comfortable with safety equipment.
- Ability to drive and maintain a company vehicle.
Industrial Inspection & Analysis At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.