Copy of Technician III, HVAC/R Facilities Maintenance
Walmart is hiring HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians!
You will make an impact as a HVAC/Refrigeration Technician by completing priorities in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration. You will maintain quality standards by inspecting installations and modifications of HVAC/R and more!
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain, and repair HVAC/R equipment.
- Perform major and minor preventive maintenance.
- Ensure available resources for HVAC/R maintenance and repair by managing refrigerant levels and parts inventory; tracking and ordering HVACV/R parts; and developing relationships with suppliers and contractors.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have…
- Previous rack refrigeration experience
- Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication.
- Drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments.
- 2 years’ experience in commercial HVAC/Refrigeration maintenance
- Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling
- Hold a valid state-issued driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report.
Walmart At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.