Conversion Supply Chain Coordinator
Conversion Supply Chain Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Supply Planning Coordinator to join our team specializing in purchase and work orders to support our demand.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Under general supervision, determines the quantity and order date for materials needed to meet the master production schedule or independent customer demand. Expedites purchase or production orders as appropriate.
- Performs quality checks on material planning master data (lead time, order quantities, etc.) taking action to support Plan for Every Part (PFEP).
- Works with Quality to disposition non-conforming material in a timely manner.
- Reconciles order boards for critical suppliers, critical parts, and past due orders on a routine basis.
- Supports the Deliver Supplier Improvement Process initiative to improve performance metrics.
- Documents, communicates, and follows-up on action items impacting the ability to execute the plan.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
Requires some work experience and intermediate level knowledge obtained through training or on-the-job experience.
This role will primarily be focused on Engineering Change Requests and assisting Quality in Coordination of Defected Materials. This role will also lead weekly Material Review Board meetings with Quality and Materials Representatives. The candidate should be able to have basic knowledge of Engineering Drawings, possess leadership skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, problem solving, and Action Oriented behaviors.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-Verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
This position does not require any Department of Transportation (DOT) related pre-screenings
Job SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING
Primary Location United States-Michigan-Novi-US, MI, New Hudson, Cummins Bridgeway Corp and CPC
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Office
Job Posting Jul 19, 2023, 1:04:01 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Distribution Business
Role Category Onsite
Req ID: 23000735
Cummins Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.