Controls Automation Technician
Responsible for new electrical controls and supporting existing controls throughout the Division.
Essential Duties and Responsabilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide daily support to plant operations.
- Program machinery using various software programs to automate the machines.
- Support implementation and installation of new and rebuild equipment.
- Red electrical schematics and other documents to diagnose and repair machinery and equipment.
- Troubleshoot machinery and equipment.
- Communicate with co-workers and others to carry out job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus formal training leading to Electrician Status in Machine Repair, and/or equivalent on the job experience.
Camaco, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.