This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Established in 1951, Mistick Construction delivers superior user experiences by building lasting relationships with architects, developers and the community that result in exceptional buildings. At Mistick Construction, we begin with the outcome in mind, consider every detail and stand behind our work.
Mistick Construction, a leading Pittsburgh-based general contractor specializing in multi-family housing, elder care facilities, residential, and commercial construction, is seeking an experienced Superintendent to provide on-site coordination in all phases of construction.
- Oversees the operations of construction site, from planning to completion.
- Coordinate subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Will be responsible for all job site safety (OSHA 10 minimum recommended).
- Possess excellent document record keeping.
- Schedule and maintain quality control using checklists to ensure job site quality.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- General computer knowledge.
- Blueprint reading.
- Endurance and ability to visit entire job site, including stairs or other elevated structures.
- Monitoring jobsite general health and safety.
- Professional / customer service attitude and appearance.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license are required.
- All new hires are subject to eVerify processing and must pass a drug test and physical.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Mistick Construction At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.