Fire and flood remediation company looking for an experienced Assistant Superintendent to manage reconstruction projects. Ideal candidate will have experience managing commercial construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Assistant Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Ability to identify deficient work and provide resolution.
- Communicate using the following tools: cell phone, email, text.
- Blueprint reading.
- Physically lift up to 100 lbs.
- Monitoring jobsite general health and safety.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Lucy Development Company At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.