Roush General Contracting is a boutique construction firm tasked with building express car washes for its main client. Express Wash Concepts is the parent company of 80+ award winning, express car wash locations throughout Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia and North Carolina under the following brands: Moo Moo Express Car Wash, Flying Ace Express Car Wash, Clean Express Auto Wash, Green Clean Express Auto Wash and Bee Clean Express Car Wash.
Roush General Contracting offers comprehensive benefits including vehicle, medical, dental, vision, 401K, training and development, opportunity for advancement and corporate support for field operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Project Superintendent, you will assist in planning, scheduling, and directing activities of subcontractors and workers. The primary goal is to ensure work conforms to specifications, adheres to schedules, and coordinates site safety program following company safety manual.
- Implement and enforce the company's safety policies, site specific safety programs, and always promote a safety culture on the jobsite.
- Must be able to clearly communicate by verbal, written, or electronic means to all members of the project team.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strategies for organizing all scopes, people, material, tools and equipment to manage the project successfully.
- Plan, direct, manage, oversee, and document all daily activities on the project site.
- Proficiency in electrical, mechanical, and structural systems
- Implement, manage, and maintain a worker orientation program for all new workers on the project.
- Enforce the company's public safety program ensuring the safety of all non-construction related people.
- Advanced knowledge of OSHA requirements and how to successfully execute an OSHA site visit.
- Implement, maintain, update, and communicate the project schedule.
- Implement, maintain, and enforce the company's quality control plan.
- Coordinate all required field inspections and maintain the inspection log.
- Perform, upload, and maintain all company documentation requirements including, but not limited to, daily job reports, daily photographs, daily manpower reports, JHA's, toolbox talks, progress plans, labor reports, etc.
- Assist in weekly coordination meetings, generating minutes, and distributing the minutes.
- Review monthly pay applications for work in place in conjunction with the project manager.
- Ensure that all required insurances, workers compensation, and certificates are met before work commences.
- Preferred four (4) year degree in a construction-related curriculum or equivalent field experience.
- Have a good working knowledge of all project documents, including specifications, plans, submittals, subcontracts, shop drawings, and any other project specific documents.
- Minimum of 10 years of field experience in the commercial construction industry building retail or quick service locations.
- OSHA 30 preferred
- Proficient in the use of personal computers including iPad/tablet device.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and related construction software
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to manage and direct on-site project teams to successful completions.
Express Wash Concepts At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.