- Liaison and coordinate with client for the safe delivery of all projects on time and on budget
- Manage subcontractors, field superintendents, project coordinator and administrative staff
- Collaborate with inspectors on permits and inspections
- Must be computer literate with good MS Excel and Word skills
- Responsible for the accurate estimating of jobs and the bid/proposal process
- Excellent customer service skills
- A self starter with the ability to work unsupervised
- Must be able to travel to various job sites in the local area.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Construction or related field preferred.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience as a construction manager or field superintendent with a single-family homebuilder, prefer local market experience and local knowledge of subcontractor network.
- Industry references required.
- Demonstrated customer service experience and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of professionals and clients and adapt communications as needed.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with high quality results.
- The Candidate must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times primarily as it relates to interactions with fellow employees, clients, homeowners, vendors and others whom assist us in our operations. Additionally, the Candidate is expected to ensure their attire is in accordance with company and client dress codes as required.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills to include written, oral and, interpersonal skills.
- Proficient use of technology and all major office-related computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheet (Microsoft Office or similar) are required. Further the applicant must be comfortable with cloud-based applications, not merely computer-based ones. Additionally, training on company specific software will be required therefore, the Candidate must be willing and committed to learning and becoming proficient in new software programs quickly.
- This position is a field-based, project dependent position, as required.
- Carrying or handling materials may be necessary.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Patriot Response Group, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.